[TYPO3-UG US] This is just about perfect...

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Wed Nov 2 01:25:20 CET 2005

The good thing is, with TYPO3.us, not only is our entire site, with all
the functionality, going to run in the software we're "selling", the
site will also have a single, consistent look and branding.

Go to the "Issue Tracking" link on the front page, and it goes to
another software product. Their public wiki is powered by MediaWiki.
Their forum is a phpBB forum. And you go to a subpage and it looks
completely different than the main page. Not just a modification of the
main design, but a different design.

If they don't have their act together and are getting such press,
imagine what we could do once the t3us site goes live! :)

Alex