[TYPO3-UG US] Status of TYPO3.us

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sat Dec 17 22:16:10 CET 2005

Hi Christopher,

Christopher wrote:

>Again, IMO, it makes far _less_ sense
>to include the automaketemplate stuff in a package like this than it
>does to include Templavoila.

They all need to be in there, so people can choose what works best for
them. Not everyone is using, or even *likes* TV.

>Speaking for myself, the piece of
>documentation that was the single biggest obstacle in my learning
>TS-only templating was the MTB documentation. Having said that, I'd be
>happy to see the MTB manual superseded--the css in it is close to
>insane.

This is why it needs to be included in this project, to provide clear,
current information in one place that someone can use to determine which
method is best for them to use.

Alex