[TYPO3-UG Turkey] Extension install error

Peter Murray peter at vista-interactive.com
Tue Oct 19 22:34:18 CEST 2010

Hello Sercan

What is the name of the extension? (Extension key)

Some extensions have small errors (usually missing a ';' character)
and when they install, they break TYPO3. The localconf.php files for
the extensions are merged by TYPO3 into the cached configuration file:
temp_CACHED_ps366d_ext_localconf.php

To fix the problem, edit the temp_CACHED_ps366d_ext_localconf.php file
and go line 251. Check that the lines near there all end with ; and if
there is a line with ; missing, add it to the end.
Next edit the typo3conf/ext/***extension key***/ext_localconf.php file
and make sure the ; is on the last lines of that file too.

TYPO3 version 3.8 is old and you should upgrade to a more current
version for security and new features.

If you need more help, you can contact me directly (see below).

Regards,
Peter

--
Peter Murray
Partner & CEO / Ortak ve Şirket Müdürü

  Vista Interactive Bilgi Teknolojisi ve Medya Ltd. Şti.
  http://vista-interactive.com
  Şencan Sok. No:13/B Narlıdere 35320 İzmir, Türkiye
  Tel: +90 232 238 98 28 Fax: +90 232 238 84 48
  Mobile:+90 533 495 97 37 Skype: peter.murray

Build your TYPO3 website with a head start from http://EkspressWeb.com