[TYPO3-UG-Japan] [TYPO3-UG Japan] Re: [TYPO3-UG Denmark] RealURL: Translation of labels

Kazu.Hodota hodota at typo3.co.jp
Tue Nov 6 19:39:18 CET 2007

Hello Christopher,

I think that speaking is very difficult to translate to
Japanese language.

Just translate the two fields to Japanese language

>>> Speaking URL path segment:
URLパスセグメントの書き換え生成:

>>> Speaking Url Management
Url書き換え生成の管理

Is it OKay?   thanks.

Kazu Hodota

Christopher さんは書きました:

--
Kazu Hodota / TYPO3 Japan LLP  Tel:+81-(0)44-220-1588
mail: hodota at typo3.co.jp  http://www.typo3.co.jp