[TYPO3-UG Dutch] .patch bestanden

Jos Schipper [netcreators] jos at netcreators.com
Thu Oct 23 13:05:50 CEST 2008

En Jos zit weer eens niet goed te lezen.
Had alleen je eerste stukje gelezen.

Geen flauw idee hoe je anders een patch moet uitvoeren.
Via een andere pc misschien.

de -p:
The -p options tells patch how many slashes (including what's before
them, usually directories) it should strip away before the filename
(note that, when using the option -p0, patch looks for the files to
patch in both originaldirectory and updateddirectory, in our case). In
this case, we set it to 0 (do not strip away any slash), but you can
also set it to 1 (to strip away the first slash including anything
before it), or 2 (to strip away the first two slashes including
everything before it), or any other amount. This can be very useful if
you've got a patch which uses a different directory structure than you.
For example: if you'd have a patch that uses a directory structure like
this:

Groeten,
Jos

--