[TYPO3-UG Dutch] TYPO3 template gecashed (automaketemplate)

Lucas Heezen - Covadis heezen at covadis.nl
Thu Mar 22 08:50:53 CET 2007

I'm having an installation of TYPO3 4.0. In this TYPO3 we are managing
two different domains.

First i have created a tree for one site. Later on we needed a second
site with the same tree. So I copied everything from the other tree
(including template scripts). I'm using automaketemplate to handle the
html templates. But when I make a change to the template nothing is
changed on the site, everything stay's the same. I think the template is
chached, I have done everything to clear the cache but nothing helps.
Does anyone of you have any idea?

Regards,

Lucas