[TYPO3-UG Dutch] Help!! site down

Leen Strijk leenstrijk at tomaatnet.nl
Mon Jan 15 20:10:20 CET 2007

Hallo Ric,

Ja ik heb alleen gedaan wat in de doc staat:

1. Download zk_products from the extension repository and save it as a
global extension!
2. Backup and delete (or rename) your original tt_products extension
3. Rename zk_products to tt_products
4. Install tt_products (or, if you had tt_products already installed
first uninstall tt_products and reinstall)

Mijn gehele template heb ik dus ongewijzigd gelaten.