[TYPO3-UG Dutch] chc-forum

Maarten Van de Broek maartenvandebroek at fulladsl.be
Fri Feb 2 14:15:15 CET 2007

Hi! I am new here, so I don't know whether I should speak Dutch or English.

I have some questions about the CHC-forum plugin. It seems to work quite allright, but a few functions are not working.   I hope someone can give me some advice.

1. As a user, you can ask to be informed when a message is answered, but the forum doesn't send any mails.  I don't understand how to set up the mailer. Can anyone give me a hand?

2. It also seems impossible to view the profiles of other users.  How can I change this?

These are my main problems right now.

Looking forward to some helpful replies.

Maarten