[Typo3-UG Dutch] Probleem met extensie: UserImportTool(rs_userimp)

Rainer Sudhoelter typo3-remove at boswell.de
Mon Aug 15 23:43:05 CEST 2005

Wilfred Smit wrote:
> Hai Rainer,
>
> Unless you've put out a new version of your extension, yes I think I
> still have the problem. Altough I must admit I've not worked with it
> the last few weeks, because of the holidays.

wilfred,
could you please _exactly_ specify how you produced the error you
encountered (your general settings, mappings etc.).
also, it might help if you'd mail me directly some of your import datasets
(5-10 import users are enough) so that i may try to reproduce the error...

thanks in advance,

rainer