[TYPO3-UG Australia] I got no clue

Chris Zepernick {SwiftLizard} chris at swift-lizard.com
Thu Jan 7 08:48:03 CET 2010

Hi guys,

first of all thank for the nice meeting yesterday,..  I think I might
need some help to get my head straight.

I ´ve got some questions:

1. What would be the average salary per year for a senior php dev?

2. If we take 70K$ for example (the middle of what I've found so far)
    as salary wich is 5833$ per month, how much would there be left
    after taxes and health insurance and so on ?

    I totally have no clue what is all to pay here.

3. What is the average monthly rent for a flat with a balcony and
    two bedrooms + study ?

thanks for your help, I m a little bit lost at the moment.

Cheers

Chris