[TYPO3-UG Australia] Doctype / Title Separator

cousins@cousins cousins at cousins.in-newzealand.com
Wed Jul 30 01:56:57 CEST 2008

Remy... if looking for a book in English try "TYPO3 Enterprise Content
Management" by Altmann, Ftitz and Hinderink - published by Packt
Publishing, ISBN 1-904811-41-8.... also see http://www.packtpub.com/ for
other books such as that at http://www.packtpub.com/beginning-typo3/book
- available as download in PDF format. Also
http://www.packtpub.com/master-typoscript-typo3/book

I bought the first book T3 ECM and it was my close friend as I tried to
develop sites back in 2004/5... I've since defected from TYPO3 this year
as it no longer meets the needs of my particular clients. Roger will
probably remember me as we were almost the only Southern Hemisphere
users of TYPO3 at one point!

Ian Cousins
New Zealand