[TYPO3-UG Australia] Doctype / Title Separator

Chris Wittmann[SwitLizard] chris at swift-lizard.com
Tue Jul 29 19:36:53 CEST 2008

Hi Remy,

infact most of the good books are in german,.. sorry
we germans are poets and writers ;-)

but for the start the TSREF should be your friend,
as well as the core Api

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/current/

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/

do your self a favor and download openoffice / neooffice and then
donload the sxw files provided and print those manuals,..

it should be the best way to get to know what ist officaly possible,..
if you have got Zend or Eclipse with PDT and walk through the Core you
will the that there are, as always, some hidden features one shoud know
about.

another good way is to ask questions,.. but you should do that at
the english list,... more readers, defnetly more people who are able to
answer,..

if you come to tricky core and coding questions ,... ask them in the dev
list ...

greets from germany

Chris