[TYPO3-UG Australia] frustration

cousins@cousins cousins at cousins.in-newzealand.com
Thu Jul 5 23:49:17 CEST 2007

 I know where you are coming from... I've found Typo3 to be the most
frustrating thing ever.... but that might be because I don't spend all
day every day working with it.

I might be teaching my granny to suck eggs but have you cleared the
cache on typo3 and the browser? I've encountered this on a couple of
occasions when I forgot to clear them...

Ian
Wellington, NZ