[TYPO3-UG Australia] For those who may not be aware ....

Paul Sanderson pauls at iibsc.com
Fri Aug 25 06:56:29 CEST 2006

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> I challenge anyone without a dedicated news proxy
>
>> server on their local-LAN, to do the same with the main TYPO3 &
>> developer lists. It's not possible.
>>

> I seem to have no problem doing that using a linux desktop and
> thunderbird or my win xp laptop - for all the typo3 lists.  Its quicker
> searching than anything else I've found.

Yes, except for a news proxy of course.

Not everyone is lucky enough to have access to a dedicated news proxy
that will store all the TYPO3 lists.

For the rest of us a usable web interface, like the one at
http://support.typo3.us has probably been sorely missed.

I love the command line, however, a full-text search of all the TYPO3
lists is essential if one wishes to dig into the immense knowledge of
all of TYPO3 users.

Best regards,

Paul Sanderson
iibscdev