[TYPO3-UG Australia] Newbie question - How do you start with Typo3 4.0?

Steve Atkins stevea at mbase.com.au
Fri Aug 4 01:11:12 CEST 2006

Hi Ingmar,

That's great, just what is required and I should have probably found the
information myself.

Thank you to all list members who replied. It is great to see that even
though the AU list traffic is light there are helping hands willing and
available. I am sure I will need more help in the future.

Thanks again.

Regards
Steve