[TYPO3-UG Australia] Totally new to TYPO, content managers and programming and guess what... needs help....

David Heatley davidheatley at iinet.net.au
Sat Apr 22 23:01:44 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm totally new to TYPO, content managers and programming. Any chance a
green newbie like me could actually get a site up and running or am I just
dreaming?

I have two questions:

I'm located in Melbourne and was wondering that if I wasn't dreaming that
there might be a person that would be interesting in showing me how to get
started in TYPO3?

If I am dreaming then are there other content managers out there which are
easier to set up and use? Or am I dreaming about this too?

Regards,

David Heatley.