[TYPO3-UG Australia] corrupted database with Extension Key: flash_pageheader

Steve Ryan stever at syntithenai.com
Sat Apr 22 15:17:47 CEST 2006

Hi Kate,
  in the install tool  http://yoursite.com/typo3/install/index.php
The database analyser has a compare tool that will ensure you have all the
required tables.

Might help. Hope so.

While installing some extensions, I installed the flash_pageheader

--
Steve Ryan
Software Engineer
stever at syntithenai.com
http://synthesis-solutions.com/
phone (work) 02 64920610  (mob) 0402190670
260 Spring Creek Road Buckajo 2550