[Typo3-UG Australia] Intro

Andrew Edwards andrew.edwards at cerebrum.com.au
Fri Apr 1 02:43:14 CEST 2005

Good to see a few typo3 people around in melbourne

my time commitments have just gotten ugly due to a 9-5 contract starting
next week which is good and bad :)
so either a before work, after work or weekend time would probably suit
me better.

heres a couple of websites i've put together with typo3:

http://www.aussiegolfclub.com.au/
(this uses templaViola, which apart from a few updating issues was
excellent to use. i'm looking forward to typo 3.8 to start using
templaviola more extensively)

http://www.reach.org.au
(this has a plugin which hooks flash into typo3. very keen to do some
more flash/typo3 integration)

http://www.csmc.org.au
(very basic typo3 site)

cheers