[Typo3-UG Australia] Intro

Peter Dawson peter at nlpinformation.com
Fri Apr 1 02:27:19 CEST 2005

Fantastic response eh!

Lets get together sometime.

I can't make the occasional weekend due to training commitments but
outside of that any time is good for me usually.

Does anyone have any preferences.

Good coffee, good chat, same interests what could be better.

Do you think it would be a good idea if we posted our websites to also
generate discussion and synergy?

Looking forward to meeting those who can come.

All the best.

Peter