[Typo3-UG Australia] tt_products & eway payment gateway

Roger Bunyan roger at redgumweb.com.au
Thu Sep 2 00:01:03 CEST 2004

Hi All,

With help from Greg Coram I have just finished intergrating the payment
gateway from Eway http://www.eway.com.au into tt_products to give
realtime transactions.

I have also added a couple of mods such as 4 levels of pricing dependent
on fe_user_group, and a specials list (copied from zk_products).

Other features include the integration of fe_admin to collect and
maintain invoice delivery details. Also I have added 2 more fields -
decription and ingredients - to give a more descriptive single view.

It is all fully working but still needs a little dressing up and a bit
of documentation to go with it. You can see a demonstration at
<http://www.redgumsoaps.com.au/110.0.html>, it is all in test mode at
the moment.

If anyone has a need for this let me know.

roger bunyan