[Typo3-UG Australia] chit chat

Paul Sanderson pauls at iicservices.com
Thu Jun 17 09:08:38 CEST 2004

Hi Roger,

You mean you don't have volunteers already :-O

Do we have the typo3.org.au domain? (just checked with MelbourneIT... it
appears no one has).

I have been working with Typo3 since the middle of last year, but have
been busy with many non-typo projects as well. However, I see that CMS's
will be in greater demand in the future; hence my desire to become part of
the Typo online community. Just now I am looking for new projects, so I
could spare some time. Considering, that networking with people is the
other half of any IT consultants job, I'm more than happy to offer to help
out.

My skills aren't so much in the graphical design, but more in the
programming and support area. A lot of the work I've been doing as an
independent consultant is working between designers and clients, getting
new and revamped sites up and running.

I'm not afraid to get down into the depths of any system. I've been
working in IT since 1996 and have worked with all the major OSs out there.
If there's a programming/support role (and a place for a Brisbane
proselytiser for Typo3) then I'd be very happy to help out.

Best regards,

--
Paul Sanderson
IIC for Businsess Services