[Typo3-UG Australia] chit chat

Roger Bunyan roger at redgumweb.com.au
Thu Jun 17 08:38:20 CEST 2004

Hey everyone,
its great to see discussion finally taking place, and good to see that the usual "not friendly for newbies" topic has come up.

Typo3 is frustrating be warned. But as a group we might be able to take some of the pain out of it.

As a group we can achieve more than just a mailing list. If any is interested I would like to see some sort of gathering or conference organised.

Also if anyone wants to get involved in building a oz-typo3 website I am happy to provide the hosting.

Anybody interested in working with me to take oztug a bit further?

roger bunyan