[TYPO3-translators] Export content to XLIFF

Manuel Souto Pico m.soutopico at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:07:14 CEST 2015

Hi there,

A friend has set up a website using TYPO3. It will be a multilingual website, and she asked to help with the translation.

I assumed TYPO3 being a CMS there will be some way to export the source content as XLIFF and then to import the translated XLIFF to get the contents in the other language.

I found some documentation about XLIFF but it seems about translating TYPO3 itself, not site contents.

Could somebody please advise? THank you so much.

Cheers, Manuel