[TYPO3-translators] versions, labels

Tomasz Krawczyk tomkrawc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 12:32:30 CET 2013

Hi!

I would like to suggest chose one way of labelling extensions in the TS.
On the Polish translations http://translation.typo3.org/pl/ we have two
kinds of labels:

"Powermail" witch links to
"http://translation.typo3.org/pl/TYPO3.TYPO3.ext.powermail/"

and

"TYPO3.TYPO3.ext.album3x" witch links to
"http://translation.typo3.org/pl/TYPO3.TYPO3.ext.album3x/"

Is it possible to chose one way of labelling and change labels using
second way?

On the last Camp I was talking with my colleagues about TS. We actually
don't know how different extensions are handled in the TS. If my
extension in version 1.0 has some labels and those labels do not exist
in the 1.1 version. What happens on the TS? Should I leave empty old labels?

regards
Tomek