[TYPO3-translators] Troubles when trying to get the 100% translated extension

Asger Frisgård asger at frisgaard.com
Sat May 18 15:02:34 CEST 2013

Hello,

Hope this mail list is the correct to post my question to…..

I has just get big troubles when trying to get the 100% translated extension, YAG(Yet Another Gallery) shown with danish labels - I've already downloaded the danish language-files and i my typoscript-template i has already set the default language to danish...

Somebody there has one or more good ideas to help me?

Regards

Asger Frisgård
Denmark