[TYPO3-translators] Danish translations: why is noone active?

Anders Gissel anders at wildside.dk
Thu Jan 10 13:12:08 CET 2013

Hi Kim,

that sounds great. I have almost no spare time myself (as I'm sure is
the case with most of you), but something like being assigned a single
extension or two to keep an eye on doesn't seem too bad in my opinion.
When the bulk of translations have been performed, the only thing left
is to maintain minor corrections and additional labels when new versions
arrive, which again should be a breeze.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of it. :-)

Med venlig hilsen,
Anders Gissel
Udvikler & fotograf

Wildside A/S