[TYPO3-translators] order of translations

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Sep 26 21:33:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

QUESTION 1
Is the order of the translations:
- first the typo3conf/l10n/fi
- then the typoscript

QUESTION 2
If I create some own labels locally with LL-XML module, I can't get the translations from the translation server at all without deleting my local translation files in typo3conf/l10n/fi, right?

If I insert a typoscript translation for extension "browser" with this typoscript (inserted with tsob):
plugin.tx_browser_pi1.displayList.display.searchform.noResult.lang.fi = my-finnish-label-would-go-here

this has no effect, but maybe it's in this case browser thing.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*