[TYPO3-translators] TYPO3-translators Digest, Vol 74, Issue 3

Андрей Аксенов aksenovaa at bk.ru
Tue Mar 13 08:33:48 CET 2012

Yes to confirm. Transfers are not automatically updated for the local TYPO3 sites. And not even the updated translations for the core TYPO3.
There are a few more questions / suggestions.
1. It would be nice to have a short tutorial on translations. Link to Pootle documentation is good, but it would be closer to a specific project for translation TYPO3. Interested in the topics: the overall process of translation, as the use of the dictionary (still do not understand how it works!), Import / export files (easier to work locally and then import the files on the server). And so on.
2. I would like to know more about the general mechanism of the server. As selected the extensions for translation? How do they fall on the server? Why are they not available in some languages​​? How to make a responsible translator itself could choose to extensions the translation into your language?
3. Is updated version of the extensions?
4. I would like to have a more flexible mechanism for messages about canges on the server, similar to that used in the forge.
Now, more specific proposals.
1. Why do I need the translation icon Google, if it does not work?
2. Export files. I wish that when you export the archive could be just to throw on the server and unzip it to the appropriate directory within the folder typo3conf/l10n. For this purpose, the name of the archive coincides with the name extensions (they are still unique). The archive files should be located inside the folder with the name of the extension. The names of the original files must be prefixed with an abbreviation of the language.

С уважением, Андрей Аксенов
моб.: +7 (916) 147-2282
тел.: +7 (499) 409-3079
факс: +7 (499) 617-4165