[TYPO3-translators] availability of translated items in typo3 and pootle functionality

Stefanos Karasavvidis sk at isc.tuc.gr
Fri Mar 2 12:39:10 CET 2012

I have 2 problems with the translation server and interface and would
like to ask for some help

1) I did some greek translation for the felogin extension several days
ago, but the changes won't show up in typo3.
I went to the extension manager->language packages, checked Greek
language and clicked on "Check status against repository". I get an "up
to date" message for all extensions. I remember from the old interface
that translations were available the following day of translation. Do I
need to do something else for the pootle interface?

2) I am the administrator for the greek language (probably because I was
the first to get an account), but it seems that I'm missing key features
of the translation process. For example, at the bottom of the page of
the greek language I see 3 usernames with 1 review for each of them. How
can I see those suggestions and accept or discard them? (I looked for
some manual, but I found only basic usage documentation following the
Help links).

Thanks in advance

Stefanos