[TYPO3-translators] Where is the information

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Sun Jun 3 17:47:08 CEST 2012

Heyla Katja,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention again. Dominique is going to update
the page (http://typo3.org/extensions/translators/) about translating. I just
talked to him about it last week.

You could probably get a lot of info from here as well. The software used for
translations is Pootle:

http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/

gRTZ ben

--