[TYPO3-translators] German translation of workspaces has gone

André Spindler typo3 at andre-spindler.de
Tue Jan 31 19:33:06 CET 2012

Hello there!

I just upgraded a website with workspaces aktivated and now wnted to import
the german translations.
I got the other translation packages, but there is no translation of the
workspaces module!

So I just looked at the translation server and what must I see?
"4 files 0/761 words (0%) translated [0/120 strings]" but a lot of string
waiting to be checked...
So everything has gone. And I'm sure there was a running translation as I
just imported one successfully in May or June 2011.
But unfortunatelly I have no access to this installation any more.

So I'm wondering why the complete translation data is erased...

Could anyone help me? Or send me the correct/old languge files?

Thanks,
André