[TYPO3-translators] Afrikaans Please!

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 26 23:10:36 CET 2012

Hi,

On 26-1-2012 22:35, Derik Kotze wrote:
> Is it possible to include Afrikaans in Typo3 core please?

It's certainly possible!

> Please let me know how I can help (if I can). How long will it take? I
> am mostly interested in front end login extension to be translated.

Once it's added it will also be added to the translation server [1]. You
can certainly help then with translating the texts of the core and
possibly some frequently used extensions.

It can be added to a major release, so that would be 4.7.

I filed an issue in the bug tracker [2] to add it and will make a patch
for it.

[1] http://translation.typo3.org
[2] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/33479

--