[TYPO3-translators] powermail 2

Andi cocopapa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:38:51 CEST 2012

Xavier I think it would be good to install powermail Version 2 on the Translation Server as also we would like to continue with the translations. People which dont update their powermail it is their problem and demonstrates a not existing service. We are keeping our extensions uptodate and the fact that the translation for powermail 2 is currently not possible is really a handicap!

Simply put Powermail before 2.0 in am archive and those people who are still using the old version can check there.

Andi

Sent from Andi's iPhone