[TYPO3-translators] Some questions

Marcus Schwemer typo3 at schwemer.de
Fri Sep 2 21:46:59 CEST 2011

Hi,

as already mentioned I will hold a talk at the TYPO3 Camp in Munich next
weekend. I have got some questions regarding the translation.

Pootle:

- Is it possible that translations for extensions can be approved only
by the extension author or a some other authorized account?

- Just to make sure: The language-prefix of language file is seperated
by a "." (dot)?!

- There are some labels starting with an underscore, that are not
translated (at least) in german. Is there a reason for it?

Thanks fo far.

Kind regards,
Marcus