[TYPO3-translators] Mistakes in german felogin translation

Oliver Salzburg kinggencha at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:09:29 CEST 2011

On 2011-10-19 16:03, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I guess I should have noticed that I experienced the problem with the
>> 4.5 branch of Typo3 using the "old" translation system.
>> So while I appreciate any work that goes into fixing the issue for the
>> XLIFF based system, a solution for the legacy system would be very
>> welcome as well.
>
> There is no "old" translation system anymore. What are you referring to?

Maybe I just got confused by the difference between the markup in the
bug report at http://forge.typo3.org/issues/31109 and the markup of the
file at typo3conf/l10n/de/felogin/pi1/de.locallang.xml in the
installation I first noticed the issue (a 4.5.4 installation).

I was under the impression that 4.6 uses a new translation system and,
thus, 4.5 would be using the "old" one.