[TYPO3-translators] Public Beta of the new translation server

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:07:39 CEST 2011

Hi Andi,

Everyone have to login with the SSO functionality to get registred on
translation.typo3.org.

If they haven't done that yet, maybe that's why I couldn't find the
following users:

cskaza (leader)
apple (member)
jiab (member)

Only cocopapa (leader) has been added as leader of the Thai language.

wiki.TYPO3.org doesn't use the SSO functionality (yet?!), try report
the password reset as a missing function in the project wiki

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/team-docteam/issues?query_id=143

Regards

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Translation Admin