[TYPO3-translators] Public Beta of the new translation server

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Jul 29 13:50:47 CEST 2011

Hi

are all Developers and Translators which already were registered for the old
server also registered for the new translation server or do they need to
register again?

Andi

Could you add the following people to the translation Team for Thai
Language:

cocopapa (leader)
cskaza (leader)
apple (member)
jiab (member)

another question.

Is there a way to recover passwords from the wiki as some of our translators
can't access the wiki even with the typo3.org password!

Andi