[TYPO3-translators] Translating TYPO3 4.5

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Jan 11 17:20:50 CET 2011

Hi Henning,

> for example in locallang_pagetree.xml:
> [...]
> [treeStructure] Tree structure of the website
Okay, that's right :)
However this label has been renamed in the meanwhile.

> because I am new to translations in TYPO3 I am not familiar to the regular translation workflow
> I will start again in the german translation group when TYPO3 4.5 has arrived.
I appreciate your effort to get involved!

The workflow.. um.. there's one shared password per language in the
translation server.
German is one of the languages, for which pretty many translators are
active, however I don't want to say "no, we don't need you" ;-)

Could you check translations again after the release of beta4 tomorrow,
please?
For the beginning, it would be nice, if you could post the missing
translations in the german group.

Kind regards
Steffen

--