[TYPO3-translators] Translating TYPO3 4.5

Henning Nelihsen typo3 at lists.maixit.de
Tue Jan 11 17:09:47 CET 2011

Am 11.01.2011 um 13:37 schrieb Steffen Gebert:

>>> It is already translated into German. What's missing?
>>
>> I am new to translations and the task might be already done…
>> where can I review the actual status?
>
> Update your TYPO3 translations in the EM. Do you encounter any english labels? (there might be some Show/Enabled labels in Page properties or other forms, as there was some work going on).

hello Steffen,

thank you for your answers.

I had already updated the translations in EM and repeated this after your email and there are still some new and empty labels (4.5-dev and 4.5.0beta3)

for example in locallang_pagetree.xml:
[...]
[treeStructure] Tree structure of the website

because I am new to translations in TYPO3 I am not familiar to the regular translation workflow
I will start again in the german translation group when TYPO3 4.5 has arrived.

--
Gruss, Henning