[TYPO3-translators] direct_mail translation files missing

Alexandre Gravel-Raymond a.gravel-raymond at alienor.net
Wed Aug 31 09:41:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

After the setup of the new translation server, it seems that some files
from the "direct_mail" extension, that were previously translated, are
now missing. All the locallang files inside the "locallang/" folder (
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/direct_mail/current/ )
cannot be found anymore on the translation server, so we are not able to
fully translate this extension.

It seems that in the english version the "locallang/" folder has been
converted to a "vn.locallang/" folder (
http://translation.typo3.org/en/TYPO3.TYPO3.ext.direct_mail/ ), and in
the french version, for instance (same thing for german), this folder
cannot be found at all (
http://translation.typo3.org/fr/TYPO3.TYPO3.ext.direct_mail/ )

I don't know if it is the only extension affected, but if anybody could
help about this, that would be great ! :)

Alexandre Gravel-Raymond