[TYPO3-translators] TYPO3-translators Digest, Vol 67, Issue 8

Андрей Аксенов aksenovaa at bk.ru
Thu Aug 25 16:51:07 CEST 2011

> I started work on the new translation server ?nd have some questions:?
> 1) I chose my language and all available projects, but how to add other projects to the list for my language?

In you personal setting you can "subscribe" to any language and/or
project. Or you can just use the main Pootle page to browse to a projetHow to add other projects to the list for MY language (Russian)?
When I add more languages​​, then there are projects already in your list for those languages. The question is how to add projects to the list for my language.
Try it yourself ... If I'm wrong, then tell me where.
"Or you can just use the main Pootle page to browse to a projet"
Choosing a project on the main page, I get a list of available translations into languages ​​which are already added to this extension. But if my language in the list of translations of this extension are not, I do not see how to add a translation for my language ...
Apparently I have no rights to any action...

If you have any question about Pootle, first read the documentation:
http://translation.typo3.org/docs/index.htmlAlready looking for ... This is the first thing I do before asking questions.

> 2) I translated the extensions with llxmltranslate, and I have an extensive list of already translated extensions. ????How do I export translations made in llxmltranslate (files locallang-XML) to a new server? It is possible to convert the files locallang-XML format in XLIFF?

Actually it's not possible, but we plan to deliver tools to do that in
the future. Before the 4.6 release.Wait, this is a very important thing.
> 3) ??How can I create a global glossary for the language??

The glossary is called terminology, you can found the project here:
http://translation.typo3.org/projects/terminology/This list does not include the Russian language - the same question. How to add it in there?
Actually this project does not contain specific TYPO3 terms. We are
working on list in the wiki:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Translations/Terminology_Project

All this common vocabulary will be added in the main terminology project.This I know, and even set up a translation of this page into Russian: http://wiki.typo3.org/Ru:Translations/Terminology_Project
> 4) How to add extension for translation to the server?

We are working on script to update available extension and install new
one. But those script need to be well tested before using them in
production. More information comming soon on that point.