[TYPO3-translators] Danish translation of ext. comments

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at typo3.org
Mon Nov 29 09:35:23 CET 2010

Hi!

Søren Madsen wrote:
> By the way - when I updated now, everything we entered on the translated server is updated on our own installations. I simply do not believe it to be true that the comments extension was already translated as Dmitry proposed. Some of it was; yes - but far from everything.

I checked first three files in the extension using ll-xml. They were
translated. So I supposed the extension is translated.

There is a problem with fetching translations from mirrors. It seems that
at least one mirror (we do not know which) does not sync translations
correctly. Your best chance is to use main TER if you translate locally.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member