[TYPO3-translators] Danish translation of ext. comments

Søren Madsen sma at adm.au.dk
Fri Nov 26 09:55:39 CET 2010

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:30:06 +0100, Søren Madsen wrote:

> > Huh? That's what I did, and only a few of the labels were translated -
> > but not the same labels that were translated on the translation server
> > when I opened them in ll-XML (!). None of the backend labels were
> > translated eg..

> Make sure to download from typo3.org mirror. Please check your settings
> in extension manager.

> Best regards
> Phil

And how are you supposed to know this? And is this really true? Aren't the mirrors ... mirrors?

By the way - when I updated now, everything we entered on the translated server is updated on our own installations. I simply do not believe it to be true that the comments extension was already translated as Dmitry proposed. Some of it was; yes - but far from everything.

Regards,
Søren Madsen