[TYPO3-translators] ll-xml broken merge

Andres Toomsalu andres at active.ee
Wed Mar 31 14:54:30 CEST 2010

I actually discovered now that ll-xml merge works if doing it so:

1) First choose "Translate" from ll-xml selectbox
2) Choos module to translate
3) Switch to "Merge" now
4) Upload merge file and it worked for me

Seems that if going directly to "Merge" ll-xml wont lookup the target
files (therefor no array error).

So its a temporary workaround - thou it should be documented somewhere -
as its something you probably wont figure out by itself logically at first.
If I will have some spare time in near future I might look at svn code -
its pretty probable that fix istself is trivial - thou looking at the
code might take awhile.
Its a shame that we have a translation ecosystem in place but a tiny
component bug prevents intended usage...

Cheers,

Andres Toomsalu, andres at active.ee