[TYPO3-translators] 100% Thai Translation CORE and WEC Extensions

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:10:51 CEST 2010

Hi!

Andreas Becker wrote:
> Could someone please install the following extensions on the translation
> server:
>
> seminars

By request from the extension authors, seminars is not available on the
translation server. It is related to translation conflicts between
development and public version of the extension. These conflicts cannot be
solved with the current translation infrastructure. There is nothing I can
do about it. We tried, we failed.

Regarding the rest: I'll install them today or tomorrow and report here.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core&security teams member