[TYPO3-translators] Translation sync to TER broken again?

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Sun Jan 17 23:38:01 CET 2010

On 2010-01-09 12:47:05 -0500, ben van 't ende said:
> Hey Lars,
>
> The status has not been working for years already. Last time I tried
> the syncing
> did work however. Please send a mail to info at typo3.org and it will be processed
> in a ticket system. I think no-one is really doing anything about the current
> situation as there is supposed to be a new translation system sometime. I will
> try to find out what the status of that is.
>
> gRTz
>
> ben

Hey,

Just wanted to let you know that I have tried again after upgrading to
4.3.1 and it seems to work now without any problems. I am not sure if
this was a bug in some circumstances in 4.3.0 or something else was
wrong.

It's unfortunate that the status page is not showing the correct data,
but at least the EM updater is working. I read somewhere else that the
maintainer has done some improvements to the extension, but have not
yet had time to finish them and put the new version to production.
Let's hope he gets more time soon ;)

--
Lars Houmark