[TYPO3-translators] Translation sync to TER broken again?

ben van 't ende ben at typo3.org
Sat Jan 9 18:47:05 CET 2010

On 06/01/10 21:45, Lars Houmark wrote:
>> Something must be not working completely...
>
> And I can add that downloading the language zip file directly from [1]
> unpacking, and copying that one into the l10n folder includes the new
> translations, so there must be something broken between the translation
> server to the TER.
>
> [1] http://translation.typo3.org/typo3conf/l10n/status.html

Hey Lars,

The status has not been working for years already. Last time I tried the syncing
did work however. Please send a mail to info at typo3.org and it will be processed
in a ticket system. I think no-one is really doing anything about the current
situation as there is supposed to be a new translation system sometime. I will
try to find out what the status of that is.

gRTz

ben