[TYPO3-translators] serbian translation

Nikola Stojiljkovic nikola.stojiljkovic at essentialdots.com
Sat Feb 28 15:56:42 CET 2009

Hi guys (and gals),

We have finished translating TYPO3 back-end to Serbian and would like to
donate this translation to the public. This effort was completely done
by stuff at Essential Dots, Belgrade.

So, whoever has the password for Serbian, please mail it to me :)

This translation of ours is still considered "beta" and will be probably
tweaked and corrected in near future (as soon as we force some of our
domestic clients to use their native language and not English :D).

One note: we haven't used what is already on the translation server
since we have started this in August 2008 (before the translation of
Serbian on this list was mentioned for the first time). Everything has
been translated from scratch.

Any advice on how to proceed with merging the version of labels is
welcomed.

Kind Regards,
--

*Nikola Stojiljkovic*

General Manager/Senior Developer

E-mail: *nikola.stojiljkovic at essentialdots.com
<mailto:nikola.stojiljkovic at essentialdots.com>*

Cell phone: +381 63 488-344

*Essential Dots d.o.o. ** *

Web site: http://www.essentialdots.com

Address: Bitoljska 16/15, 11136 Belgrade, Serbia

Phone: +381 11 2396-939, +381 11 2396-616