[TYPO3-translators] Greek Translation Team

Panagiotis Kontaxis pkontaxis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 07:08:59 CET 2009

Dear all,

We are TYPO3 Users in Greece. We have developed several sites with TYPO3,
including web applications, such as a site for book distribution for
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (not publicly available, it needs a
pubcookie authentication).

We have translated a lot of extensions for private use, so we would like to
release them in the translation server to be publicly available. We also
intend to translate the whole backend from english into greek, and then
create the first Greek support site.

For this purpose, we would like to ask you if you could create an account in
the translation server for us, and make us Chief Translators for the greek
language.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Panagiotis Kontaxis