[TYPO3-translators] Registering extensions for translation

Yolf yolf.typo3 at orange.fr
Sat Apr 4 17:46:07 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Yolf wrote:
>> Can it be a file size problem ? One of the file is bigger than 100Ko.
>
> Again I do not know. You wrote "res/locallang_csh_flexform.xml is translated but CANNOT be imported". How am I supposed to know what is the reason behind it? It is like saying "it does not work". What does not work? Are there any error messages? What do you do exactly? What happens next? It is impossible to do anything unless you provide a clear description of the problem. If I see a error message, I can look it up in the code. If I see "it does not work"-like message, I will definitely fail to locate the problem, therefore I will not even spend time on it (why spend time uselessly?).
>
> I understand that not everyone is a programmer to write messages in technical way. It is ok. This is why I sit here: to help solve such technical problems. But to solve a problem, there should be at least some clues about the error (like a error message).. Please, provide at least something to start with. Currently I can't help because I do not have any information to begin with.

Thanks for your great job Dmitry. llxmltranslate is a very useful
extension and the translation server a very nice application ... however
it takes time to clearly understand the process even when you are not a
newbie.

I've checked almost all the mirrors and I confirm my previous message.
Mirrors and TYPO3 main repository are not yet synchronized.

Adding a warning message in method "translationHandling" in the class
"SC_mod_tools_em_index" may be useful.

Thanks again for your help.